- All credit/debit cards’ details and personally identifiable information will NOT be stored, sold, shared, rented or leased to any third parties
- https://theshardbike.com will not pass any debit/credit card details to third parties
- https://theshardbike.com takes appropriate steps to ensure data privacy and security including through various hardware and software methodologies. However, https://theshardbike.com cannot guarantee the security of any information that is disclosed online
- https://theshardbike.com is not responsible for the privacy policies of websites to which it links. If you provide any information to such third parties different rules regarding the collection and use of your personal information may apply. You should contact these entities directly if you have any questions about their use of the information that they collect.
- The Website Policies and Terms & Conditions may be changed or updated occasionally to meet the requirements and standards. Therefore, the Customers’ are encouraged to frequently visit these sections to be updated about the changes on the website. Modifications will be effective on the day they are posted.
- Unless otherwise stated Cookies used (if any) in any part of The Shard Bike website will not be deployed for collecting personally identifiable information. As General information, Cookies are small computer files that can be stored in web surfers’ computers for the purposes of obtaining configuration information and analyzing web surfers’ viewing habits. User may refuse to accept Cookies (by modifying the relevant Internet options or browsing preferences of User computer system). Therefore, User may not be able to utilize or activate certain available functions in The Shard Bike Website.
Collection of Personally Identifiable Information
Whenever a User visits The Shard Bike Website, the server used by The Shard Bike Web Host will make a record of User IP Address, the date and time of User visit, the type of Internet Browser User uses and the URL of any web site which referred User to The Shard Bike Website.
Types of Personally Identifiable Information Collected
At registration form, Customer may be required to give her/his personally identifiable information including, but not limited to, Customer name, gender, age, identity document number, telephone number, fax number, home address, email address.
Third party websites
The website may, from time to time, contain links to and from the websites of third parties. If you follow a link to any of these websites, please note that these websites have their own privacy policies and that we do not accept any responsibility or liability for these policies. Please check these policies before you submit any personal data to these third party websites.
The Shard Bike employs techniques to secure the The Shard Bike Website. It is worth noting that such techniques do not guarantee that use of the The Shard Bike Website is invulnerable to all security risks, nor does The Shard Bike make any warranty, guarantee, or representation that use of the The Shard Bike Website is protected from all viruses, worms, and other vulnerabilities.